Pages

My Profil

the world of dating

kata-kata romantis cinta terindah
Romantic Words
In the world of dating, then one thing that is often done is to seduction or expression of feelings with a variety of romantic words of love that can make the atmosphere of romance and passion are increasing and could melt the heart of the wounded though (usually couples fight again).

According to some people, the words of the romantic type with aphorisms of love, where matters relating to the deepest feelings of the heart was wrapped in a phrase the beautiful words and sentences.

Well, the problem is what if you are the type of people who are less so romantic? Definitely a loss to convey your feelings, compassion and love you, your disappointment, longing and forth with beautiful words.


Below are some romantic expressions that can help you convey what you want.

kata-kata romantis cinta terindah
Romantic Words


     Unfortunately, I wanted to spend the rest of my life only with yourself ...

     Unfortunately, I'm willing to be a rebound if it was able to wound your heart makes you smile.

     Life we're always together, even in the storm wound, or in the warmth of love.

     Things I can not stand is losing you, because you are segalaku.

     My love for you never know the word holiday, because our love knows no calendar.

     I was willing to be a candle, burn me to enlighten you ..

     While you're fat, why you keep fit in my heart .. :)

     Before the yellow coconut stand, I kept chasing it, and current yellow coconut stands, I wish I were sitting in Mahligai it.

     I do not want to ever make you cry, because tears were a speck of a million regrets.

     Love, I can not live without you ...

     Love, you are the most beautiful part of my life ...

     Nothing at all once knew you, who had been a part of my life.

     Why persist with him that made you shed a tear that could make you laugh.

     If today lying is permissible, then I would say that I do not love you ..

     If love is just a dream, then I do not want to get up forever ...

     If tomorrow is the last day for me, then I want to spend this day with you ..

     In solitude, shadow that always comes up to me, hugged me and strengthen me ..

     Love is the best thing that ever happened to me ..

     If love is a curse for me, then I'm willing to be damned forever ...



Those are some words sentences Romantic love is so beautiful and the meaning. Hopefully useful.

Words Beautiful Romantic Love

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar